mardi 19 mars 2013

Dear Everybody,

It has been a while I haven't put any messages, but now it is time to have this Blog alive again, right great news:

Bikram yoga Monaco is opened now, my lovely partner Pascal Beauvillain teaches class everyday, please join our FB page Bikram Yoga Monaco to know all about the schedule and location ;)
The studio is small but beautiful and Pascal is an amazing teacher, we are both happy to see you soon...

I am super busy regarding the massage and the coaching too, so please if you wish more info send me a message or call me on 06 74 333 888

This year is going to be a fantastic year for all of us and the great energy to share our passions and skills...

I will put lots of infos on this Blog from now

Please feel free to comment and ask questions

I hope to see you soon for a Bikram class or a massage, etc...

Caroline

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire