vendredi 5 août 2011

Osteopath Chiropractor - Our precious little skeleton...

Your Cute Skeleton


Introduction:

So many times in my life, I have heard:

“Gosh my neck feels so tight, I can’t move my head properly”
“I feel dizzy and have nausea, but nothing is showing!”
“I have dreadful headaches, done X-ray, everything, everything is fine!”
“I have horrible tightness between my two shoulders blades, can’t stand/sit straight…”
“My sciatic is sooooooo painful”
“My low back kills me, I cannot sleep properly, have to take so many pain killers” and on and on and on…

25 years ago, when I was trained as a professional Ballet dancer, I had an amazing teacher, well two in fact, they were fantastic, and of course as a young dancer, you train a lot but injured yourself a lot too, I have been through severals many physiotherapists, but the pains were still there, released but not 100% so I spoke to one of my dance teacher who said: “Go to see my Osteopath!, it’ll put you back on track!”

An Osteopath, what is that!!! Never heard of it before, especially in the late 80’s in France, so I went, and I was blown away, the Doctor asked me few questions, took my X-rays with me, he then said: “ok, put my feet parallel and slowly bend over”, with his fingers, he went along my Sacrum area, spins, and said: “ ok, here it need re-alignments, here the D3 is twisted, the C2 too and your Atlas is deviated because of your jaw”…Right, he could have spoken Chinese to me at the time, it would have been exactly the same, he asked me to lie down on the table and started the cracking!!! 25 years ago, the techniques were a little more euhhh… rough!!! Stretch this, do that, bent this….”Ok, you’re fine, go back home, do not move, rest, you’re going to feel weird, but tomorrow you’ll be fine and will dance like a princess!!! “ Wow sounds ideal…
Well, it was so true, no pains, no tightness, gone, felt balanced, no struggle to spin or jump… From that day I decided to embrace the world of Osteopathy or how to re-align your skeleton in order to free the muscles but also the blood circulation, the lymph system, the nerves system, the energies, the joins.......


1)What is the difference between Osteopath and Chiropractor?

Chiropractic therapy is actually derived from Osteopathy. Osteopathy was invented by Dr. Andrew Taylor Still in 1872 and Chiropractic care was invented by Daniel David Palmer, a student of Dr. Still in 1895.
On their surfaces chiropractics and osteopathy look almost the same but in reality the two schools of thought are unique and their approach to patient care and therapy is very different.

In France, an Osteopath is being reconized by the “Ordre des Docteurs” as a Chiropractor isn’t, so personally I go to an Osteopath, but remember, the most important is, for you to find the one that you feel confortable with and more so, satisfied on the results, because I wish to warn you, like masseuses, psychiatrists, etc…there are some good but also dreadful practitioners, so first check out about their knowledge, my advice would be to go for one who uses to deal with Sport people, they’ll be for sure efficient and professional, also the word of mouth is excellent too! Follow your instinct on that one, I have found 2 exceptional Osteopath in my life, and I both send them so many clients still nowdays…

2) What do they do to you?

Right, the easiest way I explain to my clients I massage and who’s explaining to me that their muscles have been so tight for years, that physiotherapy never changed anything on the long run, I draw a very simple image…

A sailboat….
What hold the sail on a sailboat? The mast…
What if the mast isn’t straight? You can trim the sails as much as you want, you’ll never get the perfect trim because the mast isn’t properly aligned!
Ok
Mast = Skeleton
Sails = muscles, tissues, lymph…

So I can massage a tissue until I keep inflaming it!!! If the bones they’re attached to, aren’t aligned properly, the tissues won’t be in their “normal” posture and will then hurt, will be knotted, create discomfort, stop moving fully……

Here few examples for you to better understand:

Headaches =
May come from un-aligned C1 the famous Atlas
Un-aligned joins we have in the head bones
Twisted neck vertebraes…

Sciatic =
Twisted hips, pinching the nerve…

Breathing problems =
Diaphragm blocked as ribs cage no aligned

Colitis =
Low back and hips not aligned, as the intestines are attached to the psoas who’s attached to the inside of the low back which will create inflamed colon….


I can give you endless examples I have been through myself and my family, friends, clients , some used to have really bad headaches which disappeared after 2 sessions at the Osteopath!!!

Careful, if the Doctor tells you to come to see him every week, he isn’t a serious one, it is maximum 2 sessions or only 1 to start with, then once every quarter or 6 months, it should be part of your routine like to go to the Dentist, like you drink water, you eat healthy, well we try, you should add the Osteopath onto your list and also spray the word around…That’ll be fantastic…


3) The Holistic part of it:

Having a non-aligned skeleton doesn’t just create tightness and physical discomfort, it does also stop the energy to run through your body properly, blockages will then appear, which can develop important illnesses, such as ulcers, tumors and even to the extend of cancers… if your “Chi” (energy) cannot circulate properly through your body thanks to relaxed and well aligned tissues, veins, nerves, blood circulation, lymph system, cells, etc…it’ll create physical blockages that then, will create discomfort which will create psychological blockages, which will then create unbalanced Aura/Chakras which will make you a total unhappy person with a total unbalanced unit Body/Mind/Soul…and so much more… (shall call it the BMS unit!!!)…

And here is the beauty of going to an Osteopath/Chiropractor every 3 to 6 months as it allows you to avoid so many problems and discomfort…And it is also a very Spiritual action you can offer to yourself and your Soul, amazing isn’t it? Who would have thought so… Now days lots of those practitioners are working with the energies too, Reiki, etc… which then help the patient to relax more while being manipulating, as the first time it can be a little…let’s say surprising… After the first session , you’ll feel really dreadful and horrible, which is normal as all your systems have been moved in order to be re-aligned, drink lots of water, take a bath with sea salt, eventually an aspirin and bed, do not go back to work or do not do any physical efforts after a session, it’ll ruin the Doctor’s work…and you’ll think that the session would have failed!

Now if you go home and rest, I have heard so many times clients I do treat on a long run totally changing and using the term: “ it is like a rebirth”… Yes it is or it can be…

A client of mine, a lawyer came to see me 6 months ago, he was so tight, down, sad, depressed with all the world on its shoulders!!!
Energy = zero
Aura = so merky
Diet = zero
Emotional
Tired………..

I massaged him but told him I didn’t want to see him again until he went to the Osteopath (I have to be that direct sometimes with skeptical clients and if they don’t come back, means they don’t really wish to change their habits), which he did, then I was able to start the “proper” treatments including massages, aura cleansing, Diet advice, psychology, readings…
Today he lost few pounds, started to run again, he is smiling, healthy, happy, changed completely his life style, the Aura is much brighter and his chakras have started to “function” again, he even doesn’t have blockages in his sinuses anymore, as when I first saw him, he was going to have a surgery!!!


Conclusion:

Hopefully this article is going to be used to its greatest, hopefully I have been able to convince you not to wait any longer…I have written this article with all my heart and passion as I KNOW, it is for your own good… Give it a try please…

I’ll be very happy to have some feeds back too, and also,after you’ve been to the Osteopath, please feel free to contact me so we can start a great cleansing program by distance too…

Love & Blessings and take care of your body, this is the only one you have for this life…

Caroline

www.behealing.com/caroline-rossy.html

1 commentaire: